Landolia, un Monde de Photos
Flux RSS des dernières Photos du Monde
Connexion

sim100

Album Photos de Sim100

Membre depuis le 25 Janvier 2007

822
Photos
Loading More Content
No More Content
L'aéroport international de Wattay de Vientiane, vue depuis le parking. L'aéroport est situé à 3 kilomètres du centre-ville de Vientiane au Laos.
Voir la photo 601
Entrée des départs, aéroport international de Wattay de Vientiane, desservant la ville de Vientiane au Laos
Voir la photo 906
2 of the 3 large chedis among numerous smaller ones at Wat Phra Si Sanphet (วัดพระศรีสรรเพ็ชญ์) temple in old Ayutthaya - Thailand
Voir la photo 730
Pagoda at Wat Ratchaburana Temple (วัดราชบูรณะ), Ayutthaya, Thailand
Voir la photo 798
La Basilique Saint-Epvre de Nancy a été construite au XIXe siècle en pierre d'Euville et est située place Saint-Epvre, à Nancy, en France
Voir la photo 766
L'Arc Héré (dessiné par Emmanuel Héré) situé sur le côté nord de la place Stanislas à Nancy, en France
Voir la photo 847
La place Stanislas avec pavillon de l'Opéra et la statue de Stanislas, Nancy, France
Voir la photo 599
Mt Solitary and Jamison Valley - Blue Mountains, Australia
Voir la photo 1315
The Three Sisters towering above the Jamison Valley and the characteristic blue haze - Blue Mountains, Australia
Voir la photo 1464
View of Tolla lake (fr. Lac de Tolla) in the Corse-du-Sud department of France on the island of Corsica
Voir la photo 467
View of Konak Square (Turkish: Konak Meydanı) with the clock tower and the city hall, southern end of Atatürk Caddesi in the Konak district of İzmir, Turkey
Voir la photo 653
İzmir's famous Kordon along the Gulf of İzmir - Izmir city in Turkey
Voir la photo 1453
Entrance to Konak Pier. Konak Pier contains shops and restaurants / coffee shops. It is located near Konak Square, Izmir, Turkey.
Voir la photo 556
The Konak Pier viewed from a pedestrian bridge. It was designed by Gustave Eiffel and inaugurated in 1890 at the port of İzmir, Turkey
Voir la photo 1277
Izmir city hall, located near the clock tower, Konak Square, Izmir, Turkey
Voir la photo 810
View of Izmir Clock Tower (25 m height). The clock itself was a gift of German Emperor Wilhelm II. It is located on Konak Square, in the city of İzmir in Turkey.
Voir la photo 514
İzmir Clock Tower (İzmir Saat Kulesi) located at the Konak Square in Konak district of İzmir, Turkey
Voir la photo 457
Kuşadası harbor and viez of Kusadasi resort town on Turkey's Aegean coast, Aydın Province
Voir la photo 919
Güvercin Adası, the peninsula of Kuşadası. Kuşadası town in Turkey.
Voir la photo 940
The Atatürk statue in Kuşadası, on the top of a hill - Kuşadası, Aydın Province, Turkey
Voir la photo 1025
The Club Caravanserail Hotel (Kuşadası Caravanserai), an original Ottoman Caravanserail built by Okuz Mehmet Pasha in 1618 - Kuşadası, Turkey
Voir la photo 546
The Temple of Artemis (Greek: Ἀρτεμίσιον) stands at the beginning of the Selçuk-Kuşadası road going to Kuşadası on the right-hand side. We learn from historians that the temple of Artemis was built in the 7th century BC and destroyed seven times. In the excavations that have been going on for more than a hundred years only four stages of the temple were encountered. The temple which was dedicated to Artemis of Ephesus is considered to have been one of the seven wonders of the world. In the 6th century BC, Chersiphon of Cnossus, a renowned architect, and his son Metagenes, constructed a new temple on the site of the previous one, with a length of 115 meters and a width of 55 meters. This is the largest temple that was ever made of marble up to our day. This temple was burnt down in 356 BC by a lunatic by the name of Herostratos.
Voir la photo 1212
The Isa Bey Bath lies between the Church of St. John and the Mosque of Isa Bey and was built in 1364. The bath is a modified implementation of the Roman and Byzantine baths, adapted to the Turkish tradition. It consists of three main divisions: the cold, the temperate and the hot areas. Selçuk, Turkey.
Voir la photo 389
Isa Bey Mosque' courtyard and minaret, Isa Bey Mosque (İsa Bey Camii), Selçuk, Turkey
Voir la photo 393